Fall Protection Training is essential and can be a lifesaver for those working in industry.
Petersen Safety Group as a WorkSafeBC training partner offers this 4 Hour course to give participants a good understanding of fall protection as it relates to safety standards in British Columbia; expose them to different fall hazards in their work environment; and examine the critical components of safe and effective fall protection systems. A hands-on learning component allows attendees to become familiar with some of the systems and solutions.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for industry workers, but may also be of interest to joint health and safety committee members, worker health and safety representatives, and business owners or operators who wish to improve healthy and safety knowledge in their workplace.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to work safely in areas exposed to fall hazards
- Give examples of situations where fall protection equipment is necessary
- Recognize workplace fall hazards, and identify and apply corrective measures
- Identify essential components of fall protection systems
- Create fall protection control systems in the workplace
- Explain basic fall protection as it relates to safety regulations and standards in B.C.
- Understand the governing bodies that control fall protection regulations and standards
- Recertification in Fall Protection is required every three years.
- Workers should receive additional on-the-job training to cover site specific fall-protection equipment and applications they will encounter at their workplace.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
Cost - $76.19 plus HST $3.81 = $80.00
Simply click on the following "BUY NOW" button below. You will be directed to a PayPal website where you will have the option of paying by your Debit Card, Credit Card or by your PayPal account. You NO LONGER NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT to use this service. To pay by Debit Card or Credit Card, click on the "BUY NOW" button then simply click on the Pay by debit or credit card link on the bottom right side of the following page.
Course 3 1/2 hours Please check start times
Click the "Buy Now" button or call 250-753-2888 to register
Do you have a group? Courses can be scheduled for groups of 6 or more.