Site Safety Coordinator and First Aid
Petersen Safety Group can provide an onsite Safety Coordinator / Level 3 First Aid Attendant and First Aid Supplies for your construction site.
The needs differ from site to site, and contract to contract. We can develop a safety plan to suit your site and your budget.
Areas in which we can assist:
- Notice of Project
- Establish Jobsite Footprint
- First Aid Service Assessment
- Pre-Construction Hazard Analysis (Gases, Power Lines, Utilities etc.)
- Project Hazard Analysis (Mobile Equipment, Traffic, Excavations, etc)
- Produce a Site Specific Safety Program
- Site Safety Orientations and Safe Working Procedures
- Conduct and Record Weekly Tool Box Talks with on Target Materials
- Site Inspections for In-House and Subcontractors and Report on Such
- Site Safety Compliance Inspections Including Hazard Analysis, Safe Work Procedures, Written reports and Recommendations
- Monitoring Adherence to Company Safety Program by all Employees and Subcontractors
- Provide Assistance to Project Site Personnel to Conduct Worksite Incident Investigations
- Assist with Completion of Accident / Injury Reporting to Office
- Provide Positive and Professional Working Relationships with Regulatory Authorities at Site Level to Promote Safety and Assist to Resolve any Issues of Non-compliance
- Provide Education to Supervisors, Contractors, and Workers in Matters of Health and Safety. (WHMIS, Confined Space, Fall Prevention etc)
- Active participation with Project OH&S Committee, Where One is Required.
Please give us a call for more information. Services can be provided on a Full Time or Part Time basis.